Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rough week....

As a grinder, you must teach yourself to not look at the results on a day to day basis, it will drive you crazy if you do. While I have continued to put in long hours, and lots of games, which is what I had set out to do, the profit side of things this week have been kinda ugly. The thing is, even though the profit line has been going in the wrong direction, I know it will make a change in the right direction soon.


To get away from the poker for just a minute.... Just got back about 15 mins ago from a dinner at a nice little restaurant here in LA, Pacific Dining Car. The food there was very good, probably the best burger I have ever had at a restaurant. Had some crab cakes, as well as a chocolate souffle dessert that was very good as well. It was very much worth the extended drive we had to get there. We were inadvertently giving a tour of "Little Mexico" on our way there, but again was well worth the drive.

My goal for the next week is to play 100 games/day. Up to this point in the month of May, I have played a total of 1265 games. We are one day shy of half the month, and I am more than half way to where I had wanted to be this month at 2500 games. I am confident, even with a few planned days off, that I will still reach this goal, and be more profitable than I have any other month before. I have a long way to go, and it will not be easy, but I am looking forward to the challenge ;)

Have a great weekend all, and a better second half of the month, I know I will !!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there man. I'm sure your up swing is just around the corner. GL!

    ReplyDelete