Monday, July 12, 2010

Done with drama....

So....since my last blog, there has been alot said. Who was I talking about? Why was I talking about it? People happy I was saying something....Some not so happy....

To those of you who are happy I brought up what I did, and knew exactly who I was talking about, I thank you for your kind words and support!! For those that didn't know who I was talking about, you may know by now. Lately I have not been too quiet, and have let my feelings be known about this guy. There are some that do believe what I am saying, and then there are obviously others that won't believe me no matter what I say. For those that won't believe me, and are not happy with me saying what I have said, I feel sorry for you, because you will see soon enough what kind of person he really is.

I have realized recently that no matter what the truth is, people will believe what they want to believe. When I say I am done with the drama, I do mean it....at least in the public eye. I will not be airing the dirty laundry for everyone to see and hear. But if you honestly want to know what I've experienced, I'll be more than happy to talk more with you.

Anyone wanting to talk further about this, feel free to contact me on skype: josh.orent

For the record, any and all future posts will be poker related, and will not have to do with the drama. I also have never doubted his poker ability, I believe he can be very good(he is proving it in the ME as we speak)....it's just that I never got to see it while I was with him. I do wish him the best of luck, but no matter how well he does there, that does not change what kind of person he is on the inside.....Til next time everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment