Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A few days....


Hand of the day

From here on out, I will include a hand from my daily grind. Sometimes they will be good, and sometimes they will be bad. Hopefully you will see more good than bad, but thought some might like this one ;) Before anyone asks, we were both all-in pre-flop...lol...gotta love it ;)


So, it's been a few days since I've been here last, and for that I apologize ;)

So apparently when I was bragging about how well I had been doing lately, and how well I had been running...I DID jinx myself, because the last few days have been kinda brutal, and I won't bother you with the bad beat stories, but there are MANY! I guess it's yet another lesson learned..note to self 'do not brag about how well you run'....kk, noted...

Oddly enough, in the last week and a half I have barely come out ahead. As well as I ran the two weeks before, I have run just as bad the week and a half since.

Good and bad news...

Bad: The temp job I had been working at a call center, has ended. Apparently once you tell them you are going back to school, and give them notice, they want to terminate you...so it's done, just wish it hadn't happened as soon as it did.

Good: Now I can spend more time grinding away, and not have to worry about only having 6 hrs of sleep at most before I go into work and fight through the day. Now I can get up, and feel refreshed, get on the computer, and pound out as many games as I can.

For now I am taking a bit of a break from it...not sure if I will get back to it yet tonight, or if I'll have to wait til tomorrow....who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment