Saturday, December 5, 2009

A little about me....

So, I've finally ventured into the wonderful world of blogging...I must say that I have thought about doing this in the past, but have never quite gotten around to it. But I have been motivated by others recently to get this going, so here ya go...

I am a single father of two WONDERFUL kids. I have a son that is 8 and a daughter that will soon be 6. They do however live with their mother, in a town far, far away......ok, it's not REAL far...but too far for my liking....

From here on out, I will tell you what's going on in my life. Good, bad, ugly...it doesn't matter, you will know what I'm thinking, and as scary as that may be, it will be out there for all to see.

Coming soon.....
Poker...and why it's my newest career choice, and why I am so excited about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment