Monday, February 15, 2010

Back into the swing....






Ok, I'm not trying to brag, all of these hands are from today....I didn't really play on Saturday so much, so I didn't hit my quads. I did have another set on Sunday though. I guess I made up for it today with these three hands.
Those of you wanting to know what I've done to deserve all these quads, or what the secret was to get quads as much as I have, I have a simple answer for you. VOLUME!! The more you play, the more games you have, the more games you have, the more likely you are to see good hands....it is variance after all.
I plan on seeing alot more of these hands as I have every intention of upping my volume....BIG TIME!!!
I will have more to share later tonight...I will explain then....
Have a good evening, and happy variance to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment