Friday, February 5, 2010

Focus, focus, focus......

Sorry, no HOD again today....will explain.... Just a week ago, I got a new computer, and have yet to find a way to edit the photos the way i was before. So until I do, u prob won't see any.

But, as stated above, I invested some money in a new computer, and really this does serve two purposes:

1. Need something more reliable for school, don't want to be in the middle of a paper and have my computer go crappers on me....

2. Needed a better computer for my grinding, again, something more reliable.

So...focus, focus, focus....ya, truer words cannot be said when grinding online poker, though it is very hard to do, it is very necessary. Without focus, you will see alot of hard work go down the drain in a hurry, so remember to always remain focused, keep your eyes on the prize.

What am I focusing on you ask? Well, I would like to put in the volume that I would like to, and what I am definitely capable of. I know I can put in 1k games this month, but have yet to do it. This month Nick has challenged us all to hit the 1k games mark, well, I'm gonna up the stakes a lil bit on that. Not only am I going to hit the 1k games mark, but my goal in addition is to hit the 2k mark in profits. As you may or may not have seen, I did manage to hit $1800 in profits last month, so why is 2k such a big goal?? Well, I started off pretty hot in the month of January, and up to this point this month, I am only up about $10, so as you can see, I have alot of room to go.

One last note....I am looking to take a mini vacation during spring break this year(Mar 15th-21st). Have a couple ideas in mind, but would definitely appreciate some ideas from my readers, so please feel free! Just so you know, I may or may not be going by myself, I do know that I will not be taking any kids....So please, let the ideas flow

No comments:

Post a Comment