Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time....anyone have some for sale??


First off.....HOD....now believe me when I tell you, I didn't take old screenshots and save them for a rainy day on the HOD. I have managed to hit them again, this time deuces.... This is the fourth day in a row I have gotten quads at least once...I am a little taken aback myself. All I can say is who needs sets, when you can just flop quads?
So, after being sick most of all last week, I am finally back into the swing of things at school this week. I have some catching up to do, but know if I can remain focused that it is something I can, and WILL do. Of course a lil more time wouldn't hurt ;)
Well, hate to do this to ya'll but I need to keep it short tonight. Need to be hittin bed soon, so I don't oversleep..lol
If anyone knows where I can get more time, feel free to let me know....PLEASE!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment